Mexico Yoga Teacher Training
with Full Payment by July 31, 2017
All Peak Beings’ Yoga Teacher Trainings are Yoga Alliance Certified. The 200 Hour Mexico Yoga Teacher Training will take place in the town of Sayulita, Mexico at the beautiful Hotelito Los Suenos. Sayulita is a small beach town located along the Western Coast of Mexico approximately 1 hour drive North of Puerta Vallarta. Hotelito de Los Suenos is located 1 block from the breathtaking beach of Sayulita where you can swim, surf, paddle board and enjoy the amazing views. The new rooftop yoga space at the hotel is a brand new addition to their recent remodel and expansion project. You will have the amazing opportunity to take your training here, experience the Mexican culture, and practice yoga in a natural environment, surrounded by nature.
All 200 Hour Unified Yoga Teacher Trainings™ are guided by Troy McPeak, E-RYT. For more about Troy and the Yoga Teacher Training Assistants, please see the About Us page. Our 200 Hour Mexico Yoga Teacher Training™ Curriculum exceeds the 200 Hour Standards set by Yoga Alliance. Please visit our FAQ Page or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions. You can also check out Testimonials from previous students who have attended the 200 Hour Unified Yoga Teacher Trainings here – Peak Beings Yoga Testimonials.
This 200 Hour Hawaii Yoga Teacher Training will be held at Hotelito Los Suenos. Hotelito Los Suenos is located in Sayulita, Mexico, a small beach and surf town located along the Western Coast of Mexico approximately 1 hour drive North of Puerta Vallarta. Hotelito de Los Suenos is located 1 block from the breathtaking beach of Sayulita where you can swim, surf, paddle board and enjoy the amazing views. The new rooftop yoga space at the hotel is a brand new addition to their recent remodel and expansion project. You will have the amazing opportunity to take your training here, experience the Mexican culture, and practice yoga in a natural environment, surrounded by nature.
At the hotel, they are all about comfort, tranquility and a high level of service. Their goal is to provide you the best possible experience during your stay. Clean secure, tasteful and comfortable guest rooms, as well as surfboards and bicycles to loan, are just a few examples that will kick start your trip. The hotel is environmentally friendly with 40% of all electricity being solar and there is on-going conversion to LED lighting with no plastic shampoo bottles and only biodegradable cleaning products.
Training Dates are Sunday, November 12th through Wednesday, December 6th, 2017
- Arrival Date to Hotelito Los Suenos is Sunday, November 12, 2017. There will be a welcome meeting at 4:30 pm. Try to arrive to Kalani no later than 4:00 pm. Please see our FAQ Page for transportation options for arriving at Hotelito Los Suenos.
- Departure Date from Hotelito Los Suenos is Wednesday, December 6, 2017. Graduation will be on the evening of Tuesday, December 5th and departure will be on the morning of Wednesday, December 6th. Please see our FAQ Page for transportation options for departing from Hotelito Los Suenos.
Rates & Accommodations
Prices include the training tuition, materials and use of the hotel’s group space, pool, spa and other facilities. Please note meals are not included in this price. There are multiple cafes/restaurants available within walking distance (5-10 minutes) from the hotel for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lunch and dinner prices can start at as low as $5-10 per meal depending on what and how much you plan on eating. A listing of the types of accommodations and rates are listed below. You can also check out the descriptions and photos of the accommodations on the Hotelito Los Suenos Accommodations Page (Prices are in U.S. Dollars and include all Mexican taxes). (Please Note: For all Double Occupancy Options we are unable to guarantee that these rates will be available unless you bring a friend to share the Double Occupancy Room. The only way the Hotel can guarantee the Double Occupancy Rates is if there is another student interested in a Double Occupancy as well. This pairing of “fellow student” roommates will be done on a first come first serve basis. We will not pair males with females in the same room. If we are unable to pair you with a fellow student for a Double Occupancy room you will be required to pay the Single Occupancy accommodation type in either the Premium or Suite Room, depending on availability. We will do our best to pair you with another student. We apologize we cannot guarantee the price for Double Occupancy, but this is the Hotel’s policy we are trying to work with.)
Premium Rooms: The number of Premium Rooms available is very limited so we recommend reserving these rooms early. These rooms are much like a normal hotel room with the bathroom located in the room. They are located on the ground floor of the hotel near the entrance and reception area. Each Room has one queen or two single beds and is equipped with a fan, air conditioning, full bathroom, wifi and a small refrigerator. The door to each room opens up to the main courtyard area near the entrance. Bring friends or roommates will be assigned. Please note that for Double Occupancy we cannot guarantee that this rate will be available. (See Notes above)
- $3,295 per person – Double Occupancy (please see notes above)
- $4,195 per person – Single Occupancy
Suite Rooms: These rooms are located on the upper levels (not ground floor) of the hotel and are similar to a normal hotel room, but have a small balcony and the rooms in general are a bit larger in size. There is a private bathroom within the room. Each room has two queen beds and is equipped with a fan, air conditioning, wifi and a small refrigerator. Bring friends or roommates will be assigned. Please note that for Double Occupancy we cannot guarantee that this rate will be available. (See Notes above)
- $3,795 per person – Double Occupancy (please see notes above)
- $3,795 per person – Single Occupancy
Local Rate: The Local Rate is for people who live in the area or are choosing to stay off-site and are not utilizing the accommodations at the Hotel. The Local Rate includes the training tuition, materials and use of the hotel’s group space, pool, spa and other facilities. Please note meals are not included in this price.
- $1,995 per person
Kalani Oceanside Retreat’s facilities include a 25 meter Half-Olympic size pool and heated watsu pool, jacuzzi and sauna where you can relax and rejuvenate your body. There are also recreational facilities, including a weight room, a variety of massage treatments (including bodywork in water) and many other educational adventures. Please visit the FAQ page for additional activities available at Kalani.
- A creative, fun, and supportive environment to develop Self Awareness and Discovery.
- Exploring yoga from Eastern and Western Views and keeping a ‘Real’ perspective.
- Teacher Training Manual (250+ Pages)
- Design, Teach and Assist a 1.5 Hour Yoga Class
- Free time to explore the beautiful location you are visiting
- Post-Training support via email/phone and assistance with contacts for teaching positions
- Assistance with marketing yourself as a teacher (goal of paying off your training within one year)
- Detailed examination of anatomy, alignment and safety in postures
- Strengthen communication skills for developing the teacher-student relationship as well as personal relationships
- Exploration of various forms of Meditation
- Free Peak Beings Signature “Balance” T-Shirt
- A stronger body, a stronger mind, a stronger you!
A sample daily schedule is provided below to give you an idea of the program hours Monday through Friday. Classes are 7 days a week, but you will have additional free time on Saturday and Sunday for the beach, relaxation, activities and tours.
- 6:00 to 8:00 am – Morning Yoga Practice
- 8:00 to 10:00 am – Breakfast and Break
- 10:00 am to 1:30 pm – Morning/Afternoon Session
- 1:30 to 2:30 pm – Lunch
- 2:30 to 5:00 pm – Free Time (beach, hike, siesta)
- 5:00 to 7:30 pm – Evening Session
- 7:30 to 8:30 pm – Dinner
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Accommodation types are limited. Please confirm your accommodation type as early as possible. Payment plans are available. A $500 Deposit reserves your space in the training. 50% Payment is due 60 days beforethe start of the training and Full Payment is due 30 days prior to the start of the training. $500 deposits are non-refundable, but may be be transferred to another upcoming training.
Financial Assistance: A limited number of Financial Aid Awards are available for this Teacher Training for students who require financial assistance to attend the training. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application.