Costa Rica Yoga Teacher Training
All Peak Beings’ Yoga Teacher Trainings are Yoga Alliance Certified. The 200 Hour Unified Yoga Teacher Training™ will take place at the beautiful Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort in Nosara, Costa Rica. This luxurious and private resort is located in the peaceful surf town of Nosara and is just a short walk to beautiful Pacific Ocean beach of Playa Guiones.
You will have the amazing opportunity to take your training here, experience the Costa Rican culture, and practice yoga surrounded by nature and the fresh ocean air. This training is an all inclusive training which includes the training, accommodations, and 3 amazing meals every day.
All 200 Hour Unified Yoga Teacher Trainings™ are guided by Troy McPeak, E-RYT. For more about Troy and the Yoga Teacher Training Assistants, please see the About Us page. Our 200 Hour Unified Yoga Teacher Training™ Curriculum exceeds the 200 Hour Standards set by Yoga Alliance. Please visit our FAQ Page or Contact Us with any questions. You can also check out Testimonials from previous students who have attended the 200 Hour Unified Yoga Teacher Trainings here – Peak Beings Yoga Testimonials.
This 200 Hour Hawaii Yoga Teacher Training will be held at the beautiful Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort in Nosara, Costa Rica. Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort opened its doors in 2014 for travelers that want to enjoy the magic of Costa Rica in a very unique and healthy way. At this sanctuary you can enjoy the high-end accommodations, superb dining experience, world class yoga and pilates studios, gym, spa, juice bar and boutique.
The Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort was creatively designed around nature, leaving the surrounding jungle as it was meant to be. They strive to preserve the jungle’s natural state leaving the impression that Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort has been here for many years. Bodhi Tree is a plastic free zone and always works towards being as environmentally friendly as possible. Solar panels are responsible for heating all the hot water needed for the facility and every drop of water on property is utilized.
Bodhi Tree’s facilities include a relaxing pool for in between classes, gym, pilates studio, and spa with a variety of massage and energy treatments.
Training Dates are Sunday, June 17th through Wednesday, July 11th, 2018
- Arrival Date to Bodhi Tree Resort is Sunday, June 17, 2018. There will be a welcome meeting at 4:30 pm. Try to arrive to Bodhi Tree no later than 4:00 pm. Please see our FAQ Page for transportation options for arriving to Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort.
- Departure Date from Bodhi Tree is Wednesday, July 11, 2018. Graduation will be on the evening of Tuesday, July 10th and departure will be on the morning of Wednesday, July 11th. Please see our FAQ Page for transportation options for leaving from Bodhi Tree Resort.
Rates & Accommodations
Prices include the training and all materials, lodging and three amazing 5-star meals each day in the beautiful open-air restaurant. Tea, filtered water, and snacks are also available throughout the day. A listing of the types of accommodations and rates are listed below. You can also check out the descriptions and photos of the rooms on Bodhi Tree’s Accommodations Page (Prices are in U.S. Dollars and include all Costa Rican taxes).
Save $250 with Full Payment by March 15, 2018
Standard Rooms: The Standard Lodge Rooms are tucked away in a quiet and peaceful part of the property. The rooms are approximately 200 Square Feet in size, so they are relatively small, however you will probably not be spending much time in your room with all the beauty surrounding you. The bathrooms are shared and are located along a little foyer outside of the room. There is a large bathroom area there with 2 showers, 2 toilets and a large rock sink with 3 faucets. You can bring friends or we will assign roommates from the training.
- $4,395 per person – Triple Occupancy (Shared Bath) (Only 2 Left – Female Only)
- $4,895 per person – Double Occupancy (Shared Bath)
- $5,395 per person – Single Occupancy (Private Bath)
Any applicable Early Registration Discounts with Full Payment will be deducted from the Full Prices below when you click the “Register Here” button. If you only want to make the $500 Deposit at this time, click the “Register Here” button, select your accommodation type and at the bottom of the page select to “Pay $500 Deposit Only”.
Accommodation types are limited. Please confirm your accommodation type as early as possible. Payment plans are available. A $500 Deposit reserves your space in the training. 50% Payment is due 60 days before the start of the training and Full Payment is due 30 days prior to the start of the training. $500 deposits are non-refundable, but may be be transferred to another training.
Bodhi Tree Resort’s facilities include a relaxing pool for in between classes, gym, pilates studio, and spa with a variety of massage and energy treatments. The beautiful beaches of Playa Guiones are located just a short walk away where you can swim, surf or enjoy the breathtaking sunrises. There are also many cafes, bars, shops and restaurants located in town which is only a 10 minute walk away.
- A creative, fun, and supportive environment to develop Self Awareness and Discovery.
- Exploring yoga from Eastern and Western Views and keeping a ‘Real’ perspective.
- Teacher Training Manual (250+ Pages)
- Design, Teach and Assist a 1.5 Hour Yoga Class
- Free time to explore the beautiful location you are visiting
- Post-Training support via email/phone and assistance with contacts for teaching positions
- Assistance with marketing yourself as a teacher (goal of paying off your training within one year)
- Detailed examination of anatomy, alignment and safety in postures
- Strengthen communication skills for developing the teacher-student relationship as well as personal relationships
- Exploration of various forms of Meditation
- Free Peak Beings Signature “Balance” T-Shirt
- A stronger body, a stronger mind, a stronger you!
A sample daily schedule is provided below to give you an idea of the program hours Monday through Saturday. On Sunday you will only have the Morning Yoga Practice and then you will have the rest of the day off to enjoy the beach, surf, relax and do many of the other activities in the area.
- 6:00 to 8:00 am – Morning Yoga Practice
- 8:00 to 10:00 am – Breakfast and Break
- 10:00 am to 1:30 pm – Morning/Afternoon Session
- 1:30 to 2:30 pm – Lunch
- 2:30 to 5:00 pm – Free Time (beach, hike, siesta)
- 5:00 to 7:30 pm – Evening Session
- 7:30 to 8:30 pm – Dinner
This once in a lifetime Costa Rica Yoga Teacher Training will take place in breathtaking Nosara, Costa Rica. Surround yourself in Nature and Yoga in this 25 Day Yoga Teacher Training in Costa Rica. Our Costa Rica Yoga Teacher Training exceeds the Yoga Alliance Standards and you will leave this Training with newly acquired confidence in yourself and your teaching. Whether you are looking to share your passion for yoga through teaching or just want to dive into your yoga practice and learn more about topics that are not covered in regular yoga classes, we strive to create an environment for all levels and all interests. We will cover the details of asanas (postures) as well as dive into the other amazing things Yoga has to offer like philosophy, self development, meditation, chanting, anatomy, etc. The experiences you will encounter during this training will also give you the chance to learn how to fully unify the different layers (koshas) of yourself and others. Certification through our Unified Yoga Teacher Training will allow you to evolve your yoga practice and teaching as you change and as yoga styles continue to develop. You will not be limited to teaching one style of yoga.
Please Contact Us with any questions.
Accommodation types are limited. Please confirm your accommodation type as early as possible. Payment plans are available. A $500 Deposit reserves your space in the training. 50% Payment is due 60 days before the start of the training and Full Payment is due 30 days prior to the start of the training. $500 deposits are non-refundable, but may be be transferred to another upcoming training.
Financial Assistance: A limited number of Financial Aid Awards are available for this Teacher Training for students who require financial assistance to attend the training. Please Contact Us to receive an application.