200 HOUR BALI YOGA TRAINING
SAVE $250 - Full Payment by May 31st
This 200 Hour Bali Yoga Teacher Training will give you an experience like no other Yoga Teacher Training in Bali. This 200 Hour Bali Yoga Teacher Training will take place in Bali’s spiritual center of Ubud and the amazing Om Ham Retreat Center. You will have an unforgettable experience and life changing spiritual journey all while diving into your yoga practice and your Self during this 25 Day Yoga Teacher Training in Bali, Indonesia. In Ubud, you will be able to fully experience the Balinese culture and spiritual energy and it is here that we will celebrate you and all the devotion you have put into your yoga practice.
This is a once in a lifetime training and trip that we hope you will join us on as you dive into your yoga practice and yourself while learning to teach yoga. This training is includes the training, all materials accommodations, and 2 amazing meals every day (breakfast & dinner). All Peak Beings’ Yoga Teacher Trainings are Yoga Alliance Certified.
All 200 Hour Unified Yoga Teacher Trainings™ are guided by Troy McPeak, E-RYT. Yogi Troy has directed over 20 Yoga Teacher Trainings under the Unified Yoga philosophy. For more about Troy and the Yoga Teacher Training Assistants, please see the About Us page. Our 200 Hour Unified Yoga Teacher Training™ Curriculum exceeds the 200 Hour Standards set by Yoga Alliance. Please visit our FAQ Page or Contact Us with any questions. You can also check out Testimonials from previous students who have attended the 200 Hour Unified Yoga Teacher Trainings here – Peak Beings Yoga Testimonials.
This 200 Hour Bali Yoga Teacher Training will give you an experience like no other Yoga Teacher Training in Bali. This 200 Hour Bali Yoga Teacher Training will take place in Bali’s spiritual center of Ubud and the amazing Om Ham Retreat Center. You will have an unforgettable experience and life changing spiritual journey all while diving into your yoga practice and your Self during this 25 Day Yoga Teacher Training in Bali, Indonesia.
In Ubud, you will be able to fully experience the Balinese culture and spiritual energy and it is here that we will celebrate you and all the devotion you have put into your yoga practice.
We have found the perfect Yoga Sanctuary at Om Ham Yoga Retreat Center. We have spent countless hours touring Bali in search of the perfect location to give you a true sense of the beauty, spirituality and culture and we have found it in this location. We can’t wait to share it with you on your yoga journey.
Bali Yoga Teacher Training Dates are Sunday, August 4th through Wednesday, August 28th, 2019
- Arrival Date is Sunday, August 4, 2019. There will be a welcome meeting at 4:30 pm. Further details regarding the location will be provided upon registration for the training, but plan on arriving to the area no later than 3:00 pm. Please see our FAQ Page for additional information regarding arriving to Bali.
- Departure Date is Wednesday, August 28, 2019. Graduation will be on the evening of Tuesday, August 27th and departure will be on the morning of Wednesday, August 28th. Please see our FAQ Page for additional information regarding arriving to Bali.
Rates & Accommodations
The Bali Yoga Teacher Training on-site prices include the training and all materials, accommodations, plus breakfast and dinner every day in the beautiful open-air restaurant. Tea, coffee, filtered water, and fruit are also available throughout the day for free. A listing of the types of accommodations and prices are listed below. You can check out the descriptions and photos of the accommodations on the Om Ham Yoga Retreat Center website. (Prices are in U.S. Dollars and include all Balinese taxes).
Superior Resort Rooms: All rooms have private baths, serene and quiet surroundings and are located within 1-2 minutes walk to the group yoga space. Prices listed below include the training tuition, materials, accommodations, plus breakfast and dinner every day.
- $2,595 per person – Double Occupancy
- $3,095 per person – Single Occupancy
Bali Residents: If you are already living in Bali and would like to commute to the training, we offer a Resident Price of $2,295. This price includes the Training Tuition and all Materials, Daily Breakfast, Welcome and Graduation Dinners, plus use of the on-site facilities.
- $2,295 per person
Accommodation types are limited and will be confirmed with your $500 Deposit which is applied toward the Total Price. Payment plans are available. 50% Payment is due 60 days before the start of the training and Full Payment is due 30 days prior to the start of the training. $500 deposits are non-refundable, but may be be transferred to another training or retreat.
Om Ham Retreat Center is one of the best resorts in Ubud, Bali. It is nestled in the rice fields just 10 minutes from the town center in Ubud, so you can escape to your Yoga Sanctuary for the training and can also easily visit the amazing markets, cafes, restaurants and other activities in town and the surrounding area. The Yoga Teacher Training will provide:
- A creative, fun, and supportive environment to develop Self Awareness and Discovery.
- Exploring yoga from Eastern and Western Views and keeping a ‘Real’ perspective.
- Teacher Training Manual (250+ Pages)
- Design, Teach and Assist a 1.5 Hour Yoga Class
- Free time to explore the beautiful location you are visiting
- Post-Training support via email/phone and assistance with contacts for teaching positions
- Assistance with marketing yourself as a teacher (goal of paying off your training within one year)
- Detailed examination of anatomy, alignment and safety in postures
- Strengthen communication skills for developing the teacher-student relationship as well as personal relationships
- Exploration of various forms of Meditation
- Free Peak Beings Signature “Balance” T-Shirt
- A stronger body, a stronger mind, a stronger you!
A sample daily schedule is provided below to give you an idea of the program hours Monday through Saturday. On Sunday you will only have the Morning Yoga Practice and then you will have the rest of the day off to enjoy the beach, surf, relax and do many of the other activities in the area.
- 6:30 to 8:30 am – Morning Yoga Practice
- 8:30 to 10:00 am – Breakfast (included)
- 10:00 am to 1:30 pm – Morning/Afternoon Lecture and Practice Teaching Session
- 1:30 to 2:30 pm – Lunch and Free Time
- 4:30 to 7:00 pm – Evening Lecture and Practice Teaching Session
- 7:00 to 8:00 pm – Dinner
This once in a lifetime 200 Hour Bali Yoga Teacher Training will be a Traveling Training to give you a true experience of the lsland of the Gods. This training will be taking place in the spiritual center of Bali in the peaceful town of Ubud. You will have an unforgettable experience and life changing spiritual journey all while diving into your yoga practice and your Self during this 25 Day Yoga Teacher Training in Bali, Indonesia.
This Bali Yoga Teacher Training exceeds the Yoga Alliance Standards and you will leave this Training with newly acquired confidence in yourself and your teaching. Whether you are looking to share your passion for yoga through teaching or just want to dive into your yoga practice and learn more about topics that are not covered in regular yoga classes, we strive to create an environment for all levels and all interests. We will cover the details of asanas (postures) as well as dive into the other amazing things Yoga has to offer like philosophy, self development, meditation, anatomy, etc. The experiences you will encounter during this training will also give you the chance to learn how to fully unify the different layers (koshas) of yourself and others. Certification through our Unified Yoga Teacher Training will allow you to evolve your yoga practice and teaching as you change and as yoga styles continue to develop.
Please Contact Us with any questions.
Accommodation types are limited. Please confirm your accommodation type as early as possible. Payment Plans are available. A $500 Deposit reserves your space in the training. 50% Payment is due 60 days before the start of the training and Full Payment is due 30 days prior to the start of the training. $500 deposits are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another upcoming training.
Financial Assistance: A limited number of Financial Aid Awards are available for this Teacher Training for students who require financial assistance to attend the training. Please Contact Us to receive an application.